Friday, August 17, 2007

I only went out for smokes!

Oops -- I just remembered I left this blog hanging like two years ago and never returned. I think that's about the time I discovered World of Warcraft. Hehe.

In the meantime, I've moved back to San Francisco -- I never did get zen with that commute -- and into a swingin' bachelorette pad in a tres transitional neighborhood. I can just barely afford it, but it's all mine and the area's got nowhere to go but up. I've also reined in a habit or two (never say "quit"), and decided I needed to go back to writing, if only to clarify my own noisy thoughts. So, at a friend's suggestion I started up on a different blog service. I find that both have their long & short points, so I think I'm just going to start double-posting.

By the way, I find it simultaneously reassuring and depressing that I'm still working on clarifying a follow-up to my last post here.

Stay tuned . . . 2007 entries, coming right up. With even more ranty goodness!

No comments: